Thursday, March 26, 2009

READY TO GO!

As I hibernated all winter, I was able to compile a list of a few things that I would like to have once spring was upon us. Looking around my yard, I realized that it would be really nice if Jeff and I put a nice pond in the back with beautiful fish,


And even though we already have some nice iron lawn furniture, I thought it would be nice if we had a lovely bench to put near the pond so that I could watch the fish and listen to the water as I knit.


And I have flipped through enough home and garden magazines to know that a garden ornament always adds a nice touch.


So, we finally decided that the easiest way to get all of these great things to happen, I would need one of these first:


And that is my new car! YAY for me, YAY for Volvos, YAY for my hubby who loves me and bought it for me, YAY for everything!! Jeff and I practically danced in happy little circles today from sheer excitement! You know, for a long time I kept saying that it didn't matter what kind of car I got, as long as it got me from point A to point B. But now that I have it, it is exactly the car I wanted! I can already see all of my knitting and beading and camping gear and instruments all stuffed in the back. I can't wait!!!!!


~T

2 comments:

Delaney's Duds said...

whoohoo! yippeeee! a car! Can't wait to see you rock your new ride!

dawn klinge said...

I love Volvos! I used to have one when I was in college and I miss it. It was great in the snow. Your garden sounds like its going to be beautiful.
Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog.