Monday, March 23, 2009

ONE MORE FOR THE BABY BASKET

Well, another Monday night has passed, which means another night of really bad bowling has passed as well! Hehe. It's funny how in my head, I know exactly how I should bowl, but somehow it doesn't always work out the way the movie in my head thinks it should. Although, I didn't do terribly.......just not the perfect 300 game I was hoping for. Yeah, right!

So, my mother in law received an award For having the most original cheesecake. I think she was trying for the tastiest cheesecake, but I say an award is an award, right? And I think as long as the word "interesting" wasn't used, it was a win!

I spent the day finishing up another little gift to put in my friend's baby gift basket. I'm still working on the cabled sweater, but I whipped up this simple summer top, considering that the wee one will be born in July.....that is if he chooses to prove the doctors right and come out on cue.

.
All I have to do now is run to my LYS and pick out some cute little buttons to embellish the front, and this will be complete! Yay for cute little baby clothes. They are so gratifying to make because they are so quick and tiny.

Next on my list is a traditional ripple baby afghan which I am most likely going to start tonight because what else does one do at 11 o clock in the evening? Hey, I never claimed to be normal.

~T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! it's so teeny tiny. might fit one of my animals i've been making lately...how the heck are you?

Anonymous said...

It looks very pretty and tiny enough to fit a small baby...filled with warmth and love in every yarn of wool it is sure going to make the owner happy and proud.