Saturday, March 6, 2010

Posting from the pod

So I am lying here finally trying to use the IPod Touch my husband got me for Valentine's day to it's fullest capabilities. I have to say that I was a bit wary about whether or not I would get the hang of this little hand held device that seemed to have "make Tasha look stupid" on it's agenda. Needless to say, I let my computer genius of a husband put all of my songs and knitting applications on my new toy. I just don't have the patience.

I smelled spring in the air the other day and I finally feel like
New England is open to negotiations with warmer weather. I can't remember being happier. It's refreshing to wake up to a new day of fun, wonderful friends and adventure.

On that note, I am off to bed to dream............

~T


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Delaney's Duds said...

well there you are!!! Hope all is well!